Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorites

There have been many moments that Jett has done something that made me smile and I don't want to forget them so I am starting a list:

"Love you mom, whole bunches, all my heart, to the moon and back"

"Mom, you look pretty, that is pretty makeup"

"You know better"

"Mom don't hold me, but I want to hold hands" - On his way to school one morning

"Dad! Wipe my butt" - This makes me smile every time because its not me!

He was standing next to me and looked up, "Mom" 'What Jett' "I can't see you cause your belly so big, I think sister is ready to come out"

"Sissy need this one" - Pink bubble gum at the check out at Wal Mart


August 10, 2010 - Jett sat at the door eating popcorn so he could talk to me while I finished painting the nursery, when I was done he helped me screw all the face plates back on and hang the curtain rods, he said his sister was little so he would need to help do things like that. The best part was laying in the floor of the freshly painted room and listening to his tall tales of catching big fish, cutting them up and cooking them. "They are the biggest ones ever mom!"

Sept. 5, 2009 - My dad bought Jett a BB Gun and he was so excited, he was holding it while he was waiting to go outside and shoot it and while he was staring at it he said kind of quietly to himself, "I love this"

No comments:

Post a Comment